USCA Sidecar Forum

WE CONTINUE TO BE HIT BY PHISHING ATTACKS. THE SITE HAS NOT BEEN “HACKED”, THEY ARE JUST PICKING UP INFO THAT IS IN THE OPEN. PLEASE BE EXTRA CAREFUL AND DO NOT RESPOND!

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Northern CA Sidecar

I have a 1976 FLH and am looking for a sidecar for it. I'm in the San Francisco area. Anyone out there have a sidecar for sale or know of one for purchase?
Thanks,
Fred

i live in antioch thats about 40 minuetes east of you, i got sportster, and i got my sidecar for a guy named doug bingham at http://www.sidestrider.com he's down in L.A. area but can have a sidecar shiped to your house also any other dealer online will ship it to ya, there's not that many sidecarest up here so finding one for sale here is a rear thing

fender

I have a Dnepr that I was going to put on my 86 fxr but sold Harley and bought a new Ural. It is a good size and weight for the Harley. I would take $1350 for it. That is about what I have in it. It would probably take another couple hundred to get it all connected. I am 65 miles east of Stockton in Mountain Ranch. E me if interested. handj@jps.net Henry