USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR GIFT CARDS. IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL TO THAT EFFECT, IT DID NOT COME FROM THE USCA. IT IS A PHISHING SCAM. DO NOT REPLY!

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

New tug question

I am planning a new rig and am torn over what to get as a tug. I am committed to a rig because they are just plain cooler than trikes in my opinion. I currently have a HD ultra classic and HD sidecar and am going to get a hannigan GTL or SP2 sidecar depending on the tug. BMW is out because there is no local dealer support. I went and test rode a Goldwing and was not thrilled with it but the brakes and power seemed impressive. However, really like the idea of that Goldwing F6B which I have not ridden. They lack some Goldwing goodies like reverse and cruise but I think I can live with that. I did ride a 96 wing with a Astro 2+ and it was a smoothie ride but not a Harley. I like the noise and nostalgia of Harley's and never considered anything else, but as a tug I am nut sure it is he best choice. I know this is probably a can of worms but I open to all comments.

Have you thought about Motoguzzi?

Yes, I like the California but want the dresser bells and whistles...

Ever since the F6B came out I thought it would make a great looking mule and rig!!!! 🙂