Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

New stuff at the USCA Store

Just in time for the Grandfather Mountain Rally, we have restocked inventory, and added a few new items.

Ladies Polos in an ice pink, and light green.

New T shirts in red, blue, and yellow.

New patches in the original, and full vest-back sizes.

Restocked items include ball caps, denim shirts, and the cobblestone shirts.

Prices will be determined between now and the rally, and posted sometime soon afterwards.

Shipping costs have gone up, but you can buy as much as you want for one low shipping price. Pick it up at the rally, and there will be no shipping charges.

As always, we are open to new ideas for items that you might want. That is how we ended up with ladies apparel and the larger vest patches.

Be safe,
Bob Davis

Hi Bob. We have been waiting along time for new T-shirts. Thank you and congratulations. Can yo post a picture anywhere????

You're absolutley right Tom. Thanks for your patience, but these things take a while to color with crayons. 🙂 Seriously, I hope you like what we came up with. I'll try to get some pictures posted tomorrow. For all to see, and while I'm at it, I'll take some of the ladies polos.
Bob

Check the album,"New Duds". Both the new t-shirts and new polos are there. Bob

Bob, Thanks for your efforts! It's nice to see the old grey shirt gone and some colored shirts now available. I'll be placing an order soon.