USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR GIFT CARDS. IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL TO THAT EFFECT, IT DID NOT COME FROM THE USCA. IT IS A PHISHING SCAM. DO NOT REPLY!

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

New Sidecar

Hi
I am new to this forum, but not to motorcycling. I have been riding since 1971. My wife has not been able to ride with me in recent years because of arthritis. So we have decided to purchase a sidecar. I have a 2006 Harley Davidson Classic, though I have almost made it an Ultra, added CB, Cruise and Intercom. We decided on a Spalding sidecar. We won't be receiving until October. I have been reading the forum and I think I will have relearn to drive a bike and a sidecar. Getting the car in the fall won't allow for much practice because that's when it stats getting cold in Nebraska. Glad I found this site and hope get more info in the future from it.

Spaulding looks like a good choice for your bike. How spendy is it?

You have a lot of time for to read and get some idea wht to face.
https://sidecar.com/links3.asp
I miss one manual and hope to find its link later.
Sven

I like those Spaulding cars, really nice lines!

The Spalding cars are world class and reasonably priced. I have my first one mounted to my 2003 100th Anniversary WideGlide.
Very comfortable, easy entry, great ride with adjustable air shock over coil spring suspension.

Attached files