Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

NEW SIDECAR OWNER HELP

Im looking for sidecar owners in or close to Thompson Ct. thats right at the Ct.,Mass.,Ri border willing to mentor a beginner I got the sidecar bug as a 10 year old kid when an ancient guy with an equaly ancient (1927?) harley rig gave me a ride in his sidecar at an antique bike show 5/8 of a mile and i,ll never forget it .I know exactly how far because it was the local racetrack.anyway I finaly gave in to childish memories when a car came my way for real cheap .my bike is a 1979 Yamaha XS1100Special side car is unknown at this time trying to identify maker now.does anyone know of a school in reasonable distance? if there,s anyone interested email me direct at hammerman35@juno.com my thinking right now is messing with the 1100and car without some guideance is kinda like playing with dynamite and matches at the same time something is gonna go BOOM!I,m 50 married with grankids your age etc. isnt an issue in fact ladies you may be able to help here even more because I,m trying to get my misses to ride with me more bikes have not been her thing and I,m hoping the car will change that my email is open to her so maby you could share your expierence as a rider with her .sorry if this post is in wrong spot I,m also new to internet and threads and things computer thats why I ask for direct email I had several messages on XS11 website and only found out how to get them when someone emailed and asked why i didn,t answer the thread they left me there.
thank you in advance to anyone who responds .
KEVIN if you see this please email me as I,ve lost your address and I know your here somewhere?
Leon

Leon,You can try to contact Stacy Goff at 860-623-2547 he lives in East Windsor CT.

Leon,

Just read your message. I sent you email.

Kevin

I'm in newport RI about an hour from you I'm not an expert but I'll be glad to share my experence,Mike.