Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

New member - First post

Hey Guys:

Well, I've talked about getting a sidecar for years, and I finally took the plunge and ordered one. I didn't find this site until later, so hopefully I didn't make too many mistakes so far.

I ended up ordering a Hannigan "Bandito" sidecar. They have a mount for my Triumph Rocket, so it should be an easy bolt on application. Unfortunately, it is going to take about 6 weeks before they build and ship it to me, so I won't have the rig until probably the end of February.

Anyway, I look forward to basking in the wealth of information available on this site.

My friend is about to purchase a Rocket III and wants to install a Hannigan in the near future. Please keep me posted on your project.

Will do. I'll post a bunch of pics and track my install once it arrives. Unfortunately, right now is the time where I just wait, and wait, and wait ;-(

Welcome to the world of Sidecaring. Hannigan may make a bad sidecar but I have not seen it if they did. I think you will be happy.

Hi Geeky: Welcome to the world of the offset. It appears you have a good combinaiton in the works, one I haven't yet seen. And I understand the waiting as we waited 3 months for our build and installation. I suggest reviewing a How-to-Drive resource during the intermin to be more prepared for the anticipated first drive.

Lee / Summer Grove, Louisiana: Ural cT, CJ750, Burgman/Texas Ranger, Zuma 50F, MB5, TW200, CRF250L, GTV300

Originally written by SwampFox on 12/30/2008 7:41 AM

Hi Geeky: Welcome to the world of the offset. It appears you have a good combinaiton in the works, one I haven't yet seen. And I understand the waiting as we waited 3 months for our build and installation. I suggest reviewing a How-to-Drive resource during the intermin to be more prepared for the anticipated first drive.

Thanks Swamp ... will do!

Welcome. You're gonna love it. Sidecars rule!

Congratulations on your rig. Hope to see ya in Chelan WA this coming May... check out http://www.chelanrally.com. It's gonna be a fun time!

Originally written by Reardan Tom on 12/31/2008 1:54 PM

Congratulations on your rig. Hope to see ya in Chelan WA this coming May... check out http://www.chelanrally.com. It's gonna be a fun time!

Thanks for the tip! I'm checking it out now.