USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR GIFT CARDS. IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL TO THAT EFFECT, IT DID NOT COME FROM THE USCA. IT IS A PHISHING SCAM. DO NOT REPLY!

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

New Jersey Newbie: Would like to make local contact

and i do plan to join the USCA soon.i was a member back in the 90s.[back when i had sidecars]

horrorguy - 1/10/2011 6:51 PM i took my first sidecar drive in 15 years today.they dropped my sidecar off at a local diner .of course it didnt start but thats why jumper cables are good thing to have.but it was nice to be on a bike again and great not to have to put my feet down.so iam looking forward to spring and meeting some more sidecar people here in NJ

GREAT! The NJ contingency is growing! keep looking for people. Maybe this years f'ing cold spell will finally break.

horrorguy - 1/10/2011 6:51 PM i took my first sidecar drive in 15 years today.they dropped my sidecar off at a local diner .of course it didnt start but thats why jumper cables are good thing to have.but it was nice to be on a bike again and great not to have to put my feet down.so iam looking forward to spring and meeting some more sidecar people here in NJ

GREAT! The NJ contingency is growing! keep looking for people. Maybe this years f'ing cold spell will finally break.

spring is just around the corner...a very long ,long corner.but its on it way.while other threads are talking about putting snow chains on sidecars i am looking forward to nice warm rides.so hopefully i will met some people that love sidecars.

I ride to Hopewell Twp. every Sunday morning (spring, summer & fall) for breakfast at the brass ring diner on route 31. It's kind of a meet up for riders and tends to attract all kinds of unique machines. From there we ride up the river to Frenchtown and then down on the Penn. side sometimes stopping at a glider airport to checkout those "things with wings" it's my favorite way to spend a sunday. I ride a 69 Triumph with a Watsonian Monaco rig. I would be interested in riding anywhere in Jersey with some other sidecars too so keep me posted with the meetup.
Hank

i was used to riding NY and New England for many many years ,hopefully my fellow sidecar riders will let me in on great NJ places to ride.

Hank

Will definately keep you posted. Give me a way to get ahold of you. BTW I ride to Frenchtown and the airport all the time. My ex-girlfriend and her husband own the Bridge Cafe in F'town just before the bridge to PA

My wife and I ate there last spring during the blues and bikes festival, Great place!!!! My E-mail is hanksbsa@gmail.com