USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR GIFT CARDS. IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL TO THAT EFFECT, IT DID NOT COME FROM THE USCA. IT IS A PHISHING SCAM. DO NOT REPLY!

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral discussion: Riders WantedNew Forum
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

New Forum

Hi Spymaster, glad to hear from you, I wanted to go to the Blessing of the bikes but forgot about it and had to get my yard work done and my kids had soccer games, so I had a plate full this weekend. It would be nice to go to the skunk gathering but I don`t think I will be able to make that one. My handle "jetaddict" is because I Fly Radio Controlled model Jets and go to shows around the country to Jet rally`s or meets. its kind of a second hobby I have, RC quarter scale models I have been flying for about 20 years or so, a lot of fun, anyway, Hope to get in some riding and get the feel of this side hack and Hope to get togther some time I would like to get to the bean blossom but will have to wait and see. well take care and hope everything goes well with your situation......... Steve from Montrose.