Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

New AZ State Rep

I want to thank Art for being our AZ State Rep for the last few years. For various reasons he has resigned from the position. Our new AZ State Rep is:

Douglas Hasert
2929 E. Main St. #653
Mesa, AZ. 85213
cell# 612-751-1316
dnehasert@juno .com

Congratulations, and Welcome, Doug. 🙂
Hope to see ya on the road.
gail

Welcome Doug

Hi DOug,

'Glad you and Estelle are getting involved!

Best,

Al

Hi Doug,
Ditto what Gail said- hope to link up somewhere on the road... Looks like the season might be getting short up here where we have riding seasons so maybe next year. Or maybe Archie and I should head for somewhere the riding season never ends. Any suggestions? (lol)

Welcome Doug. Good to have folks to help out. Hope to see you on the road along the way.

Lee / Summer Grove, Louisiana: Ural cT, CJ750, Burgman/Texas Ranger, Zuma 50F, MB5, TW200, CRF250L, GTV300

Thank you for the welcome. I hesitated to take the job as the last sidecar club duty I did was president of the Third Wheel sidecar club in MN. It died in 1987 when my wife quit writing the newsletter and we had no takers to continue. The board was like the USCA, most had been active for arround 10 years or so and were burned out. So the club died, due to apathy and my inexperience in getting new members to volunteer. Hope that doesn't happen agin. : ) Doug

Welcome Doug and thanks!!

Thank you. I hope to possibly have a get together sometime in the last of Oct-Nov. for all sidecarists interested. Possibly a lunch ride or ? I have to get an email out to all state members, but due to my senior procrastination, I have not done so. Doug in Mesa

Hey Doug,
Looks like we got a reprieve up this way. It cooled off briefly then summer returned. No need to head south yet!

Good Evening Doug Max Morley from Moses Lake WA (not too far from Tom in Reardan). Arrived yesterday for some fun in the sun. Sidecar was unpacked today and we did get a short run in. Kid brother, wife, granddaughter and dog are here also staying on Coolidge RV park. Are there any organized or other wise activities planned currently. We live in The Village in Copper Basin.Max

I have been busy with the holidays and winter colds so did not do much as of yet. I would like to have a sidecar meet up some Saturday soon. I will keep in touch. Doug, in Mesa