Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

National Rally, 2013

Hi Joyce,

I believe I read where the National next year was going to be in Arkansas but I can not find the informatoin. If this is true, can you send me more info if available for planning purposes?

Thanks

Bob in NM

J.R., Smith8833, Oldtimer and I have been working towards the 2013 National Rally in Mountain View, Arkansas. I'm hoping to stop by next month for a personal look-see with Smith 8833 at the proposed host campground and other area amenities.

Several dates have been proposed thusfar:

May 2-5; May 16-19; June 6-9; June 20-23; and October 3-6.

PLEASE post up suggestions, comments and/or recommendations re: the choice of dates.

The May & October dates have been suggested to avoid the summer heat -- but they are during the school year.

After the preferred dates are established, Smith8833 and/or I will check with the Chamber of Commerce to avoid conflict with any other large events.

Lee / Summer Grove, Louisiana: Ural cT, CJ750, Burgman/Texas Ranger, Zuma 50F, MB5, TW200, CRF250L, GTV300

Availability of the Campground is always a big if too. But since I know what the summer weather could be I'd be hoping for the early June dates.

I think there is a big T-bucket event in Mountain Home every june and most of those folks stay in hotels.

Thanks for the information. I will stay in touch as the planning progresses. That is a pretty part of the country.

Bob in NM

foodog2 - 6/24/2012 8:47 PM

I think there is a big T-bucket event in Mountain Home every June and most of those folks stay in hotels.

Coincidentally, we had some new tires mounted on the Jena's truck Saturday morning, and the counter guy at the local tire shop heading to Mountain Home later this week for the T-bucket 2012 gathering.

Lee / Summer Grove, Louisiana: Ural cT, CJ750, Burgman/Texas Ranger, Zuma 50F, MB5, TW200, CRF250L, GTV300

Just to throw my $.02 in and to bump it up I would lean towards the May dates if I had my druthers. I need to head down to Florida after the rally and the earlier for Florida the better.

Another option if locating the 2013 National rally in Arkansas and not far from Mountain Home is "The Hub" located in Marble Falls. Here's a link -- http://hubinfo.com/index.html.
I've had the opportunity to have been there several times over the years with small and large groups. The place is super biker friendly , has plenty of room for those that camp and a goodly number of rooms. They have an on site restaurant and banquet room as well. Plenty of great riding all around that area. The owners actually live on the premises too.
Prices for all are very reasonable and I don't think you could go wrong choosing their facilities for the National. I just checked and thus far there are no other groups booked for any of the above suggested dates.
Larry

The 2013 USCA national rally is now scheduled for June 20-23, 2013 at the Stone County Fairgrounds in Mountain View, Arkansas. The official announcement and more details will be posted soon. The local community seems excited to host our rally. 🙂

Are none members allowed to attend?

Everyone is welcome but members get a discount on rally fees. It looks like you need a trip to Arkansas to fill out your map so come join us.

Thank you. I am gearing up to take a year long road trip so I need to keep up with this tread. Would be great to meet those you talk to on this forum.