USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR GIFT CARDS. IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL TO THAT EFFECT, IT DID NOT COME FROM THE USCA. IT IS A PHISHING SCAM. DO NOT REPLY!

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

My new to me rig

Yes, it looks real good from here. I have a genuine appreciation for painters after repainting our utility trailer - it can be difficult to have sufficient patience to apply multiple coats without runs.

Lee Summer Grove, LA R1100GS/CSM Sidecar, Burgman/Texas Ranger, Zuma 50F, MB5, TW200, CRF250L

yes painting is an art and requires a lot of patience. I just got in too big a hurry. I will go back and redo the 2 tone next season
here are a couple shots of it after the pearl
and a couple of the lower panels from the bike that I was color matching as well

Attached files

97 1500 SE Motorvation II sidecar USCA # 8913 Double Dark Side # 1522 Goodyear Fuel max 175/60 R16 PILOT ACTIV 130/70 18

well I got slowed down a little by a nail in the bikes tire. had leaks at the crown so I had to replace it. got it all back together this weekend so now I'm back on track to get the rig put back together.
I hope to mount the car back on the bike tomorrow. I wired a switch to operate the elec. lean while I had the bike on the jack for the tire, now I can use that feature. I hope to flush and bleed the brakes and get them working this week as well. the whole system looks like it's brand new but it's been sitting so I need to flush the fluid out.

97 1500 SE Motorvation II sidecar USCA # 8913 Double Dark Side # 1522 Goodyear Fuel max 175/60 R16 PILOT ACTIV 130/70 18

I have it mounted back on the bike now.

Attached files

Lookin' good, Very Good!

+1 Very nice rig.

Fantastic. Looks fabulous.

Congratulations, looks great!

Thanks for the compliments

I also have a Motorvation Formula II LTD sidecar. Your SC headlight looks like mine, but a few other items are different. You appear to have a single brake light/turn signal lens. I have separate amber and red lenses. I like the fold-down luggage rack on the back of the SC that we have, but it seems you may be pulling a trailer? That should give you more capacity. I've got a 9 gallon tank in the SC behind the seat giving me pretty good range. At Interstate Highway speeds I can't get 26 mpg with my Valkyrie, but I've weighted the rig on a grain elevator scale and fully loaded for a long trip it weighs more than an old VW Beetle. Of course that included me on the bike and my wife in the sidecar.

How did you get a LED bulb into the sidecar headlight housing?