Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

My new rig

My 2017 Zero S now with Watsonian Meteor sidecar.  Big thanks to Bob Wark at The Warkshop for building subframe and mounting.

Dave President USCA 

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.
Deleted user, wvsporty and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
Deleted userwvsportyRockyMtnRoadRashmasegraves

Sweet!! It looks fast just sitting there.

Looks like a good lightweight combination.

Congratulations, would love to read a ride report, how does it handle? Speed? Range? Braking? Etc. 

Quote from dave on April 3, 2020, 12:23 pm

My 2017 Zero S now with Watsonian Meteor sidecar.  Big thanks to Bob Wark at The Warkshop for building subframe and mounting....

Nice!  1st of its kind I've seen.   I suspect the instant torque of the Zero makes for a fun, stealthy ride.

Looking fwd to more pics, along with tech & ride report.

Lee / Summer Grove, Louisiana: Ural cT, CJ750, Burgman/Texas Ranger, Zuma 50F, MB5, TW200, CRF250L, GTV300

I get water in my mouth...except the cigar, you have there what I have in mind for quite a few days.

Congratulations Swamp Fox. Go for it and tell us more.

Is it a 2 point "Schwenker" (What is the English word?) or 3 point fixed rig? Or a combination for fix in Winter and sway in summer? I get really puzzled by the photo.

it's a two point.  but has a strut for moving around garage.  Peter , swing, leaner, ect.  ride: very nimble and fast.  braking: seems ok, there is 160 extra pounds hanging off to the side.

Dave proud owner.

Peter Pan has reacted to this post.
Peter Pan

Been watching the build with interest on Bob's Facebook.   It's super rad. 😀

thumbs up

Go for it.