Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

My March / April Sidecarist is here

New Sidecarist here. In a few weeks from leaving printer.  Sure beats 2 or 3 months like the last one.

Dave USCA president 

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.
Deleted user has reacted to this post.
Deleted user

I still haven't received Jan/Feb.... I don't know if they are being stolen or what. I signed up last year, got the first issue and then no others.

After reaching out, I received Sept/Oct and Nov/Dec together which I really enjoyed but now we're back to not receiving again.

Are they being shipped to me and not making it, or am I not on the list? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Got mine today. Of course Martin did a most excellent job once again. Not because I had a blurb in it either. I really enjoyed the Snow and Adventure Riding story by Chuck Ninos. Just one thought comes to mind, though, for when you move to Ohio, Chuck. You might consider buying a rig more suited to snow riding than your Goldwing. A Ural? A dual sport rig? Hope you have room in the garage.... OK. Back to unread stuff.... Also, I meant to mention when I first turned the page after the story by Chuck Ninos and saw the Australian nurses, I thought it was a KKK photo at first glance. Brain fart.

Got mine yesterday 3/19. Another excellent effort...  Thanks.

2009 Yamaha Venture with Hannigan Hack 1999 Valkyrie IS 2006 Goldwing 2021 Ram 3500/6.7HO

It showed up on the outskirts of Berlin Center today.

fly

Still waiting for Jan/Feb, the way it's been going with the scheduled mailing it's unlikely I will ever see March/April....

I'm either not on the mailing list or someone at the Post Office likes reading the Sidecarist!

It's very disappointing reading all these responses about arrivals and great articles and not being able to read them.

Really need to find out what is going on...  

Gandolf, contact "membership@sidecar.com" to make sure USCA has the right address for you. The mailing addresses are taken from the membership roster. 

Only USCA members receive the magazine. The thousands of others who log on here at sidecar.com but are not USCA members do not receive the magazine... 

Jan

Thanks, I did reach out on March 15th and again on the 20th. Haven't received a response yet...

I am a new member, and I, thankfully, received the March-April issue shown above. Is there a way that members could recycle past issues by sharing them? I would really like to see back issues. I would pay postage gladly! 

33.2LP, That's a great name, many good memories of playing the flip side again and again. 

Swapping issues or finding past issues of the Sidecarist could be best be done at a local or regional rally with other members, avoiding the postage question.  Put out the word prior to your next gathering that you are wanting past issues. Am sure there are members who would be happy to give you a stack of past issues they no longer look at.  Be prepared to be inundated with magazines.

Some members donate their copies to sidecar dealers to hand out or leave in businesses they frequent for their reading area. 

Contact the Regional Director or State Rep for your area letting them know you are looking for past copies. That contact information is in the back of your current Sidecarist.

Good luck

Jan

Deleted user has reacted to this post.
Deleted user

🙂 thanks Jan. Only us 'old schoolers' even know what that is. I got that moniker back in the 70's...I cant remember why 😉

Well, it is April 10, no new magazine.  Hopefully, it will get here before the end of the month.