USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR GIFT CARDS. IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL TO THAT EFFECT, IT DID NOT COME FROM THE USCA. IT IS A PHISHING SCAM. DO NOT REPLY!

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

MS Rally/Show 2017

I plan on being there coming from Greeneville, TN
Lynn and Linda Rozar

L & L

Thanks for the notice. Will be looking for you. Glad to hear the word is getting out somewhere. 🙂
Now have two rigs confirmed coming from TN. See you soon! 😉

Mike in MS

Placing the order for the T shirts tomorrow. All who enter will receive a free T and others will be available for sale at the rally. Shirts will be medium blue with white printing. Large lighthouse and sidecar on back and small USCA logo on front. Should look pretty good. Still looking for help with set up, etc. Come on down a little early if you can.

Mike in MS

Mike...
Things have been hectic around here....owner sold the clinic.nowlooking for job.....getting the house ready
For sale....on and on..
Will be there....hopefully this orfridayto help....need to find a place to park the event.
Will let you know next week when I have things nailed down

Pat and Brenda
/

BAD NEWS

After reviewing the weather predictions and close coordination with the owners of the Busted Wrench (Classic Car Museum) the decision has been made to postponed the rally for one week. We are looking at a 63% chance of heavy rain and some of the venders are notifying us they cannot set up in that situation. May sound like a cop out, but without support I cannot make it happen. We are rescheduling for June 10 at the same times. Now the hard part. Getting the word to everyone. Please hang in there. I will do my best to keep everyone posted.

Mike in MS

Made changes in schedule. I am still coming, Wife could not make things happen though.
Lynn Rozar

On my way

See you there

Mike,
How did the Mississippi rally go? Sorry I didn't make it, but I lost my job the week before and have just been to busy looking for a position and fixing things around the hose
for putting it on the market.
Hope the rally went well and all is well with you and your family.

Pat

Pat

Might be a good thing you did not make it. The rally was a bust. We had six entries, half what we had last year. Lost a bunch of money but there were some positive things. I wrote an article for Sidecarist about "How Do You Measure Success." You'll get to read all about it later.

Sorry to hear about the situation with your work. Hope you can get it all straightened out soon. We are doing pretty good overall. Getting ready to haul two of the rigs up to Ohio to do a little cruising with an old Army buddy. If you need to take a break from things, come on over and we will put you all up for awhile.

Mike