Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

mounting hardware

I am looking to mount a Texas Ranger Sidecar on a 2002 Harley Heritage softail and would like to know where to purchase the mounts needed for the install. I do not want cheap crappy universal mounts, but good ones that i will feel will do a real good job. Where do i buy some and how much should i expect to pay for them?

We offer proper bike specific mounts for your bike and at one time were an OEM supplier to Texas sidecars.
$775
Jay G
DMC sidecars
http://www.dmcsidecars.com
866-638-1793

Jay G DMC sidecars www.dmcsidecars.com 15616 Carbonado South Prairie RD Buckley WA 98321 866-638-1793 Hours Monday - Thursday 6-4:30

Jay, sorry but the deal fell apart on me buying the Texas Sidecar as when i went to look at it, it was just a piece of junk, not the NICE sidecar he told me it was. I am still looking for a good used one that would look good with my bike and if i find one would you have the specific mounts for the bike to the rig, even if i bought a Champion, Liberty or any other of the good ones out there?

We can work with most sidecars you may come across.
You might look at our Classic, $4495 mounts included.
Jay G
DMC sidecars
866-638-1793

Jay G DMC sidecars www.dmcsidecars.com 15616 Carbonado South Prairie RD Buckley WA 98321 866-638-1793 Hours Monday - Thursday 6-4:30