Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

SOLD! Motorvation Roadster Royale Sidecar for Sale in Southern Minnesota

My friend and his wife wants to sell their sidecar and purchase my Motorvation Formula II.  This is his ad:

I have for sale a Motorvation Roadster Royale sidecar.  I am the second owner of this fine unit.  The original owner purchased it from Motorvation Engineering and had it mounted and color matched to his Harley Davidson FLHTC Ultra motorcycle so his daughters could ride with him on adventures.  I purchased the sidecar from him approximately four years ago and I had the Motorvation Engineering Company install it on my Black 2014 Harley Davidson Ultra Limited motorcycle (motorcycle not included and not for sale).  My wife and I have enjoyed this setup and have taken several trips with it.  The sidecar has the electric camber control, a chrome rear luggage rack, and a snap on storage cover to keep the weather out when no one is in the sidecar.  The sidecar is in great condition outside and the interior and seating is pristine.  The mounts on the 2014 Harley Ultra is not included in the sale as I am mounting a Motorvation Formula II sidecar on the bike with the “flip nose” option.  A complete set of motorcycle mounts my friend has from a 2011 Harley Roadglide Ultra could possibly be included in the negotiations.

The sidecar is located in Southern Minnesota (56081)

Asking price is $5,000.00.  No trades please and I will not ship although after the unit is paid for in cash or verifiable bank draft you may arrange shipping on your own.

My name is Darrel and I can be contacted by:

TEXT: 5 zero 7 Six Two 1 zero 7 eight 6

or

e-mail: dutchschultze55 (at) gmail.com

Here is what the Motorvation Engineering Company had on their website about this sidecar:

“The Roadster Royale sidecar is the more traditional style large sidecar from Motorvation. The Roadster is a proven sidecar with a heritage that dates back 20 years. The new Roadsters share the frame and running gear technology of the Formula II. The Roadster is a little shorter than the Formula and has a safety glass front windscreen built in, instead of the bolt on Lexan windscreen featured on the Formula II. Both the Roadster Royale and the Formula II bodies are made from hand laid, marine quality fiberglass for durability and safety. The Roadster offers fender and wheel options like the Spyder sidecar does. Want the mag wheel to match your Harley wheel? No problem with a Roadster Royale sidecar. Of course the electric lean, sidecar brake and convertible top are all available for the Roadster Royale. If you need a large sidecar with traditional style, the Roadster Royale is "The Way to Go".”

FlyinMonkeys has reacted to this post.
FlyinMonkeys
USCA Member and Minnesota State Representative

Here are some pictures of the sidecar:

FlyinMonkeys

The owner and I discussed pricing yesterday and he agreed to drop the price of the sidecar to $4500. 

FlyinMonkeys

Sidecar has been sold.  It will stay in Minnesota by Rochester.

FlyinMonkeys