Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Merry Christmas

Good morning everyone! As I sit here at my keyboard it is snowing outside. It is the start of a storm that has been predicted for several days. The weather folks got it right for a change. If they continue to be right there will be gale force winds beginning later this morning. Our church has called off services today trusting that the weather folks would get it right. They did!

We are having a white Christmas. Steve Hansen in Wisconsin sent an email last night with a picture of him and his wife in a "One Horse Open Sleigh" pulled by a black horse. They are having a white Christmas too. Now - that is a good way to handle not being able to ride the sidecar rig in the winter. Thanks Steve. Have a Merry Christmas.

As we enjoy this season we need to remember why we celebrate this season. It was around 2000 years ago that a baby was born. He came to save us. Not to create a commercial opportunity for merchants to sell stuff that wears out. This is Christ's Mass. Have a Merry Christ's Mass.

Merry Christmas to ALL. Oh it is 81 at noon here in my part of Fla. I was out on the rig this AM.

The poor tired cat woke me up with his snoring in the sun on the window bench!
Too much stress for an old bobcat.
Merry Christmas from the beginning summer.
Sven

It has been raining and freezing most of the afternoon here in central North Dakota. I can not see out the window as the rain is freezing to the screen . And they are talking about up to 12 inches of snow yet with wind should be fun tomorrow trying to get to work. Oh well Merry Christmas everyone !

Merry Christmas all. We had the white Christmas as promised and dreamt about. Then foggy and now foggy and dark. It was a good day. This does make the riding season seem a bit further out but it'll get here. Just another few months...

Attached files

Merry Christmas from Northwest Louisiana. 75 humid degrees here today.

Lee / Summer Grove, Louisiana: Ural cT, CJ750, Burgman/Texas Ranger, Zuma 50F, MB5, TW200, CRF250L, GTV300

Merry Christmas from Inwood WV 47 degrees and here is a picture of my bike dressed up for the annual South Berkeley Christmas Parade.

Attached files

Doug "Rain Man" Plotner 2nd Thief M/M chapter coordinator Eastern Panhandle WV USCA #8789 01 883C Sportster /Velorex combo 95 Ultra Classic Electra Glide /California Friendship combo Iron Butt Association member