Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Merry Christmas

Hope you all have a Blessed Christmas!

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

+1

Uploaded files:

And a very happy New Year too!!

Uploaded files:

Merry Christmas and a happ St. Patricks day to all.

50 degrees and sunny right now.  Going on CMA toy run Sat. in Palestine.

J.R.

Happy Holidays 🙂

Uploaded files:

Merry Christmas to everyone. Dec 5th still riding in Wisconsin that is a good start to winter.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/MXJkcF]

Quote from smitty901 on December 5, 2018, 11:05 am

Merry Christmas to everyone. Dec 5th still riding in Wisconsin that is a good start to winter.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/MXJkcF]

what part of wisconsin are you from? I was born and raised in Fond du lac. Haven't been living in Wis. for the last 34 years. It's 29 degrees there right now.  brrrrrr

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! Best wishes for a Blessed and happy New Year

A very Merry Christmas to all and a prosperous New Year. 2019 looks to be another great riding year. Hope you ride your horizons.

CCjon

Tom, hope you don't mind, I downloaded your HD snow photo.  Want to send to Tony, the HD rider from Rhode Island who you met.

Quote from CCjon on December 9, 2018, 4:19 pm

A very Merry Christmas to all and a prosperous New Year. 2019 looks to be another great riding year. Hope you ride your horizons.

CCjon

Tom, hope you don't mind, I downloaded your HD snow photo.  Want to send to Tony, the HD rider from Rhode Island who you met.

I gotta say Tom, I don't think HD's marketing department could produce a better photo the yours.  Very Nice!!

Thank you CC Jon! That photo is a couple years old now but as of this morning, we look very much like that now. We got a little more than an inch of snow over night and more on the way. It was a pleasure to meet the three of you a few months back.

Strange to wish Merry Christmas, when the summer is comming. A canadian friend and I, we had a nice off road ride yesterday. Score 3:1 in touch downs...the 3rd wheel and low gear range were missing.

Enjoy these days in family.

Sven

Uploaded files:

last years picture. have not picked up tree yet for this year.  NOTE to self have daughter take picture holding camera right side up.  lol

if you touch or click, the upside down picture it will flip and enlarge.

Uploaded files:

Merry Christmas to all of you crazies with sidecars, and have a Happy New Year.  Perhaps we'll meet down the road.  I'm planning the trip to the 2019 National Rally in Idaho.

Merry Christmas back to you and all the other lop-sided folks on 3 wheels.  God willing and the creek don't rise, ,Avanell and I plan on being in Idaho for the nationals.  Have made every one since we joined USCA back in 03. Plan on doing it until we get too old.

J.R.

Tex.Rep.

Merry Christmas from the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia

Uploaded files:
Doug "Rain Man" Plotner 2nd Thief M/M chapter coordinator Eastern Panhandle WV USCA #8789 01 883C Sportster /Velorex combo 95 Ultra Classic Electra Glide /California Friendship combo Iron Butt Association member

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope Santa is good to you... Wishing you all a happy new year! Safe travels to all.

Tom, Ride Safe! AMA, HOG, IBA, PGR.

Merry Christmas to All.