USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR GIFT CARDS. IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL TO THAT EFFECT, IT DID NOT COME FROM THE USCA. IT IS A PHISHING SCAM. DO NOT REPLY!

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Memberships Online

Its quite a while I lurk here and make my sometimes stupid, sometimes reasonable comments.
Would be somebody as a single person in a foreighn country helpful as a member for the association?
If so and if my membership would be wellcomed, then I'd like to give my contribution.
Sven Peter from Costa Rica

Sven, of course your membership would be welcomed. It is not a requirement to participate here and entirely voluntary. We actually have several international members so you would not be alone.

Great idea Sven!! Of course you'll be welcomed into the USCA. And you can be the Costa Rica rep!!

Tom Wells aka Reardan Tom

I applied and payment went out the door. Here we go.

Anyway if someone comes down here I have a machine shop with big garden, several very good friends who are highly specialized mechanics and can tell the roads and mountain tracks to go...
I haven't riden together with other rig pushers for 25 years since I left Germany, so I'd love to play tourist guide for a few days somewhen.
Sven

Hello Joyce,
Steve got in touch almost immediately after I made post. Rick and I both received our Membership Packets yesterday! Kudos for rectifying this so quickly!

~ Russell
member #7924

You are welcome Russell, I try my best but if I don't know there is a problem I can't fix it. Thanks for letting me know.

Will I get a request to renew my membership or do I contact membership about it. I got a free rewal at the National Rally in Idaho.

You will probably get an email and if you don't renew then we send a postcard. But yes you should get notification.

Is there some place I can check my membership/renewal dates?

The date should be on your magazine label and also on your membership card. But Steve will also send you information if you ask @sidecar.com">membership@sidecar.com