USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR GIFT CARDS. IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL TO THAT EFFECT, IT DID NOT COME FROM THE USCA. IT IS A PHISHING SCAM. DO NOT REPLY!

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Memberships Online

Thank You for Joining!! Yes, they came through fine. You should get a new member packet soon.

Dear Not Joyce,
Thanks for getting back to me.

Derek

Just joined this evening. I won't get my sidecar until July. I have a 2003 Indian Spirit and I am having a Motorvation Spyder buiilt. Looking forward to getting my face back in the wind.

Welcome Shanda. Good to have you as a new member!

Two weeks ago you sent out an e-mail asking us to renew our memberships on line so to save postage......but yesterday I got a renewal notice.....what happened ? I thought what a good idea to save postage.....possibly the transaction did not go thru ?

Thanks Joyce I know your trying your best and appreciat your efforts.

Your Friend
Joel Rapose
Chester Calif.

Joel, don't blame me, it's all Steve's fault.

Actually he had something like 50 renewals last month and he works everything through the data base. Sometimes things do go bad but we really try to not duplicate. Thanks for renewing and we appreciate all our members.

Hi Joyce, just renewed, sent a PM about listing in the Frinds book.

Got it Lloyd. Thanks for renewing and I'll send the message to Steve. I suspect we will be compiling the E/F Directory soon so if anyone wants to change or update their information, you can contact Steve at @sidecar.com">membership@sidecar.com or @sidecar.com">Membership_Registrar@sidecar.com and he will be glad to help you out.

I renewed my membership on Nov 7th and added a full membership for my brother, Richard. We still haven't recieved anything, but my "Pay Pal" invoice? Any news would be appreciated.
~ Russell

Be sure to contct Steve. He did some traveling over the holidays but Nov 7th was a long time ago and you should have gotten something by now.

@sidecar.com">membership@sidecar.com