USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR GIFT CARDS. IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL TO THAT EFFECT, IT DID NOT COME FROM THE USCA. IT IS A PHISHING SCAM. DO NOT REPLY!

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

MDA event May 5, sidecars needed

i received this from Tracy Hausknech at the MDA ,Hello - I am reaching out to see if the Association would be interested in attending a MDA (Muscular Dystrophy Assoc) event at Seven Springs, PA. I am a part of the local Johnstown HOG group and Activity Director and we help with the events during this function.The event, 'Ride for Life', is held May 3-6th and there is a parade on Saturday, May 5th. The parade tries to involve the Children with MDA to participate, but only in a side car. Unfortunately, there are usually not enough side cars and the children are placed in a drawing, therefore leaving some unable to participate.There is a registration fee to attend ($45pp) and it allows you into the events for the weekend. I was with a group in the Finger Lakes last year during one of your rendezvous and I enjoyed seeing all of the side cars! I appreciate any feedback you can provide and Thank you for your time. http://www2.mda.org/site/TR?fr_id=24330&pg=entry