Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

MANY, MANY THANKS to VLAD

Along story short, VLAD did me BIG TIME!

I had a failing fuel pump on the 1500.

Using the USCA Directory I call the member listed for Denver and reach Vlad. As I nursed the bike to his place of business Vlad located the needed parts. Two hours later I was on the road and with over 1400 miles behind me the pump is working great.

Again MANY, MANY, THANKS to one Great Member.

PS pictures to follow

Lee / Summer Grove, Louisiana: Ural cT, CJ750, Burgman/Texas Ranger, Zuma 50F, MB5, TW200, CRF250L, GTV300

Rob98801 - 6/7/2014 7:39 PM

Along story short, VLAD did me BIG TIME!

Using the USCA Directory I call the member listed for Denver and reach Vlad. As I nursed the bike to his place of business Vlad located the needed parts. Two hours later I was on the road and with over 1400 miles behind me the pump is working great.

Again MANY, MANY, THANKS to one Great Member.

PS pictures to follow

hhmm and I never carry the directory with me...lesson learned for me. Great post!

Last summer I had the directory with me and was able to find Vernon the soal of Adventure Sidecar in Odell, Or, late in the night. It was a pleasure and great experience to finally met in person someone you had talked to before only via the forum or telephone. For anybody up in the north the friendship/help directory is a good SOS-tool, as long it doesn't get wet....
So for Costa Rica I am at service or if tied up, at least can tell where to get help for what.
Sven