Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Looking for some help in VA

I have been trying to locate someone in my area that currently has a motorcycle equipped with a sidecar. My wife's life long dream is to ride in a side car, but I am not an experienced motorcyclist nor is she. I am looking for some one willing to just give her a ride. I am willing to pay all expenses plus a fee as a present for her. If you know of anyone in the Richmond area or in VA with a motorcycle with sidecar please put me in contact with them. I appreciate any help you can offer.
Thank you

Matt

w-o-o-d@excite.com

Not sure if this is legit or not. If you haven't found anyone by October, I'll have mine installed and painted by then. I just north of Fredericksburg.

Matt,
Velocity Cycle in Richmond is still listed as a Ural dealer. Although new Ural rigs are in short supply now Velocity may be of some help to you. Urals are a purpose built, fun sidecar rig with no assembly required.
Macdonald

Matt,

I don't live in the Richmond area, but if you can come over into the Valley, somewhere in the Staunton-Waynesboro area, I think we could work something out about taking your wife for a ride in a sidecar.

Connie

I appreciate the help.

Abnmarine Oct would be fine. Please just keep me in mind and email me when you can.

Far Flung Swede - Unfortunatly the owner of Velocity is an old Landlord of mine. Many of his tenants have problems with as him as he specializes in renting out overpriced apts to students and screwing them over. I try to steer clear of that guy as much as possible.

Connie- I havent been to Connie Staunton-Waynesboro. If I make it that way I will contact you via this site. I appreciate the offer.

Matt, I'm in Charlottesville not far from the airport and would be happy to give a ride. My rig, Victory/Ural, is articulated so the bike leans very close to the sidecar on right hand turns which is not typical of most sidecar rigs. But other than that the ride in the sidecar wouldn't be much different except I can not " fly the car". Let me know if you get out this way.
Roy