Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Looking for riders in the Fort Worth Texas area

I am looking for riders in the Fort Worth Texas area, so if your out there please let me know.

Thanks

JD

I live in Arlington, however I am new to riding. I would like someone to help show me the ropes.

SammyJ....

I am a novice myself so I would not be very much help, but perhaps we could share our experiences.

JD

I just bought a bmw 100/7 with sputnik chair. I am in the same boat as you guys. 10 minutes of sidehack riding. 40 years of solo riding. email me with your phone numbers.. flyboy@guinnsmith.com. I live in grapevine

Flyboy42f...

Great to hear you have taken the plunge. My rig is down for service at the moment so my riding is non-existent. I was exchanging emails with another rider in the Arlington area back before christmas and we were thinking about trying to get a group of riders who live west of Dallas together and then approaching A+ Motorcycle School and trying to get them to hold their sidecar class in the fort worth area, right now they only hold it in mesquite tx and I really don't want to be driving over there if I can avoid it. Especially since I would have to take my rig over there two days in a row.

Let me know how you are making out with your rig, they are a blast to ride but its a heck of a lot different that 2 wheel riding and you do get a lot of second looks from those poor folks riding around in their 4 wheel prisons.

JD

Btw. I live just south of your area, straight down grapevine hwy about 6 miles.
JD

Hi Guys!

I wanted to let you know that I live in Krum (West of Denton). I have had a several rigs since 1973. Over the last 50 years if I wasn't on my rig I was on one of my two wheelers. I had an accident in 2002 that laid me up for awhile and then a fight with cancer. I am doing great now and have just recently purchased a new rig. It is coming from Washington and is supposed to be here in another couple of weeks. I would love to chat and ride together. Grapevine is not to far from me. If there is an interest e-mail me at kherandez1@msn.com or call me at 940-482-7266
Sincerely,
Gilbert Coffen