USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR GIFT CARDS. IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL TO THAT EFFECT, IT DID NOT COME FROM THE USCA. IT IS A PHISHING SCAM. DO NOT REPLY!

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Looking for new tug

Hi all

I am considering replacing my current tug, Goldwing 1500. I am looking for  something with a little less tupperware  and a nice blend of cruiser and tourer design

I a looking at the Kawasaki Voyager and the Yamaha Venture but am open to other ideas. I haven't seen many cars on either so I have to ask if they would make good tugs.

if you have info on these bikes I welcome your input good or bad. I had the Valkyrie on my list but Jay helped me see it wasn't going to be a good choice

97 1500 SE Motorvation II sidecar USCA # 8913 Double Dark Side # 1522 Goodyear Fuel max 175/60 R16 PILOT ACTIV 130/70 18

We have done both, and have mounts for both.  I would add to your list of requirements are steering modifications made for the bike and can you fit an automotive tire to the rear. Another bike I have always liked that we still make mounts for but no longer have  steering modifications for is the Triumph Rocket 3 tourer.

Jay G
DMC sidecars

866-638-1793

• The Valkyrie 1500 is basically a Goldwing without the Tupperware.. cruiser and some have the touring package, beautiful bikes.
  • There's a Facebook group dedicated to the Valkyrie with sidecars.

The Valkyrie is a great bike, two down sides, they always have gotten poor fuel economy, which is not that big of a deal. However the newest one is still over 20 years old.

Jay G
DMC sidecars

866-638-1793

How about a Triumph Rocket?  I am thinking about something more highway capable than our Ural for the future.

Joe