USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR GIFT CARDS. IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL TO THAT EFFECT, IT DID NOT COME FROM THE USCA. IT IS A PHISHING SCAM. DO NOT REPLY!

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

looking for a complete rig

http://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2013-Honda-Shadow-AERO-115381205
Here is my current listing for sale.

If you're still looking, I'm selling my rig: a 2005 Yamaha Royal Star Venture with Hannigan Classic Sidecar

I have a "feeler" posting in the For Sale section of the forum -- Check it out 🙂

I'm in Cherry Hill, NJ so we're about 3-4 hours apart

Let me know if you have any interest or want more info

Thanks!

I have a 2013 Burgman hpp scooter with cozy sidecar attached. Recently rode it from Oxford, MD to Groton, CT. 65 MPH all the way. I live in Groton, CT. text me at 860-287-1108 if you are interested.

Thanks again to all who replied. I think I'm all set, Still have the Royal Enfield. Painfully slow but a pretty good around town rig. Going thru the Velorex 562 I picked up, removed the body, cleaned / painted the frame. Heeding Lonnie's advice about the GS1000 probably being too big for the 562, I have it mocked up on a 78 GS750. Changed the triple clamps to a set with a bit more offset and am using the later model leading axle fork tubes to decrease the trail. probably won't be finished with the Suzuki until the spring.

She's a little bigger than she was when I started looking.

Attached files