Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Lonnie Cook

Here's a public "thank you" to Lonnie for his very quick installation of the Velorex sidecar he sold me. I must say that not only does he know what he's doing, he's a great guy to get to know. Also enjoyed meeting and talking with his wife Judy. They're a great couple of folks.

I rode from Portland to Boise on my Triumph T100 arriving last Sunday. Took the Triumph to him Monday morning expecting the job to be done Tuesday afternoon. He called me Monday evening saying the rig was ready so I was able to pick it up on Tuesday morning. By the way, he and his wife acted as my personal taxi drivers to/from the motel! "Drove" back to Portland via highway 26 (took highway 20 by accident as I was having so much fun with the new rig so spent the night in Burns instead of John Day!). Rode to John Day and on to Prineville the next day. Then on home to Portland on Thursday. Looking forward to many more miles and smiles on the rig in the future.

I'm thrilled with the rig and thrilled with the professional work done on the install. I would certainly recommend Lonnie Cook should you want to buy and/or have a sidecar installed. I'm certainly glad I decided to have him do the work.

Thanks again, Lonnie. Glad to know you.

Karl

Yep, I wish Lonnie was close enough I could drop in some morning and drink a cup of coffee with him.

Lee / Summer Grove, Louisiana: Ural cT, CJ750, Burgman/Texas Ranger, Zuma 50F, MB5, TW200, CRF250L, GTV300