Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral Information: Forum HelpLog In
Please to create posts and topics.

I log in some post it shows I'm log in some it shows I'm not log in so I can't reply.   

FlyingMonkeys has reacted to this post.
FlyingMonkeys

Try navigating to a different page or refresh your page and it should recognize your credentials. 

FlyingMonkeys
"I ride because it frees my mind from the tyranny of petty things."

It is slow to respond. Once you log in if it appears  to show your are not. Move on the the Forum or activity page your are logged in.  This is nothing new.

Thane Lewis and FlyingMonkeys have reacted to this post.
Thane LewisFlyingMonkeys

I have experienced some of the same problems with logging in.  Today it worked just fine, but I've tried to log in in recent weeks  to reply to posts only to find I can't reply.  Yet, when I try to log in again it says I'm already logged in.

Replies have been very slow to post after clicking on "Submit".

AceinSav, smitty901 and FlyingMonkeys have reacted to this post.
AceinSavsmitty901FlyingMonkeys

Glad to see it's not just me. This thread describes my recent experiences as well. And since the "deleted user" fiasco, I tend to view the forums as a guest more often than signing in. Then when I want to post, it takes a while... Minor issue in the grand scheme of things. 

MGV8 and FlyingMonkeys have reacted to this post.
MGV8FlyingMonkeys
- "retired" WA state rep. Many years and many posts more than what show up here now.

One would not believe the high number of attacks the sidecar.com site attracts under every day. Spammers are finding new ways to subvert or get around our defenses. We are not the only ones. We rely on our hosting service to constantly update and strengthen the firewalls. 

I find I am shutting down and restarting my computer more often now than before.

That said, this past week another round of emails showed up asking USCA Officers and Directors to "help me" by buying gift cards, with my name on them.  Remember, neither I nor anyone with the USCA will ever ask you to "help us" by buying something. 

Jan Daub

President USCA

MGV8, Big Tom and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
MGV8Big TomReardan TomFlyingMonkeys

The "resend/renew" button of the browser just did the magic trick for me to finally show up the reply button.

Thank you for the tip.

Muchas gracias Viajero.

MGV8 and FlyingMonkeys have reacted to this post.
MGV8FlyingMonkeys

I understand the need for constant vigilance on the internet and trying to keep the scammers out but it is still a pain in the butt to chase the login circle for poor minions. LOL 

FlyingMonkeys

When you get the log in page. log in. wait when it brings up profile page rather than clicking on forums or after clicking on Forums refresh the page.

You are logged in . It is just the old page not refreshing.

Reardan Tom and FlyingMonkeys have reacted to this post.
Reardan TomFlyingMonkeys