Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Let's see how long it takes.

The March/ April Sidecarist is done.  Hope the post office delivers it faster this time.

Fly in North East Ohio got his Jan/Feb last week.

Tom Wells has a story in this one.

Martin is back to begging for stories and pictures.   

Dave USCA president 

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

Just my two bits- over the years, I've been editor of three newsletters. Two for motorcycle clubs and one for search and rescue. But never a slick publication like the Sidecarist. I can imagine what Martin is up against to get enough input to fill the pages during normal times. Then comes a pandemic and all activities come to a halt. Still Martin carries on and puts out the magazine we look forward to with anticipation. I don't write very often and I'll try to do so more often but I join Dave in asking everyone to send in stories of past rides and adventures or misadventures. I have to say my favorite all time issue was August-September 2013 when my photo appeared on the cover, my story and many photos in the magazine and on the back cover! Give it a try, fellow sidecarists!! It's a joy to see what you wrote in print.

Let's hope! Still waiting here with fingers crossed in Massachusetts for Jan/Feb.... 

Gandolf, I think the club should put another copy of the last issue in the mail to you. Perhaps in a plain brown envelope. I bet somebody took a liking to your copy before it ever got to you. Too big to be sitting in the bottom of a mail bag somewhere. If you don't have it by now, I doubt it's still on the way.