Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Latest Sidecarist Magazine

Kudos on the latest edition. The quality continues to go up and up.

Lee, great coverage of East Texas. Makes me kick myself again for not going this year.

its a great magazine.the nice thing is it has a great appearance .it was nice showing people the last several issues at the bike show today.i love the dog picture [you should have a dog picture every issue]

I'll 2nd that

Martin did a great job on the latest Sidecarist. HOWEVER, I screwed up. Before I get a lot of email... in the Motorvation story I wrote about RIGHT HAND mount sidecars headed for Australia. Of course, I should have said LEFT HAND mount. 'Sorry.

I have a sidecar on order from Motorvation so it was really good to see the article about the shop. Looks like a very well ran company. I Just talk to Mary last week about my Spyder rig and was told probably be six more weeks before it's done. Just in time for fall riding. Can't wait!

Fabulous mag. Without a doubt my favorite cycle mag. Really liked the suggestion I read in it about carrying a copy of the "Sidecarist" with me to show interested folks what's "out there".

Love it!

Karl