Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Ken Askey

USCA member Ken Askey lost his battle with cancer and peacefully ended the struggle Tuesday (Feb 21). Ken was born in England, spent many years riding in England, southern Africa and North America. He enjoyed attending various rallies in both the US and Canada. Ken even earned membership in the Iron Butt Association at age 80 and in a conversation with him last year, Ken stated the IBA notified him that he was their oldest initial IBA qualifier.

A memorial service will be held March 3 at 2 PM
Loudonville Community Church
Route 9
Loudonville, New York

Sorry to hear this I was told by some of the NE3wheelers that things were getting worse For Ken he had quite an impressive collection of british bikes at one time one including a left hand mounted chair that I believe was at one of Bruce Stevens sidecar gatherings, I remember in 2003 at the national in Lacrosse Wi. he showed up with a BSA Blue Star.

Ken will have some sidecar friends to see with the recient passing also of Tom Brown

RIP Ken and Tom

Camped beside him at the Beaver ralley and rode with him at Boone ralley. Ken was a very nice guy who will be missed by many.

A photo of Ken at the AMCA Brookfield NY meet taking most unusual for his 1960 BSA and sidecar combo

Attached files