Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

K100 EML or EZS wanted

I am in the market for a preferably early K100 BMW EML or EZS rig..........Looking for something in GOOD+ condition.........not looking for a project.........Want full EML frame/leading link.......(not just car etc)..........I am willing to travel anywhere in continental USA for the right rig at the right price
Jim 410-456-9718
jimgreen56@hotmail.com

slacker - 4/30/2014 3:51 PM

I am in the market for a preferably early K100 BMW EML or EZS rig..........Looking for something in GOOD+ condition.........not looking for a project.........Want full EML frame/leading link.......(not just car etc)..........I am willing to travel anywhere in continental USA for the right rig at the right price
Jim 410-456-9718
jimgreen56@hotmail.com

Hey Jim, here's a K1100 in Kentucky (more info/pics here: http://bgky.craigslist.org/mcy/4428175629.html):

Lee / Summer Grove, Louisiana: Ural cT, CJ750, Burgman/Texas Ranger, Zuma 50F, MB5, TW200, CRF250L, GTV300

Thanks for the lead. I spoke to the seller of that K1100 rig and unfortunately it isn't quite what I am looking for. I prefer a rig with an EML frame (as well as sidecar) and also an earlier K100 specifically. The search continues!..............
Jim