Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Just Moved to Sugar Creek, MO outside KC

I am new to the KCMO area and looking for folks to ride with and learn some good roads to explore.

Thanks 🙂

Check out "Joyce Canfield's Sidecars in the Flint Hills - August 24 - 27, 2017" under the 'Other Events and Rallies' section. Just a couple of hours west and a really good time at a relaxed, easy going sidecar rally with lots of different rigs, sidecar games, fun destination rides and all nice people!

Also Bill Brown's sidecar gathering over in Lenexa on 10 September - Bill is a regular at the Flint Hills rally and a good guy to meet and talk to.
I'm just down the road south of Harrisonville. There are a few of us in the Kansas City area - hope to see you on the road!

We live in Paola, KS but have a friend in Missouri City who rides a hack. We will be looking for a few rides in your area, Lexington, Excelsior Springs, etc. if you are interested. My wife may or may not ride with us. John Freeman, c 317-590-6034 or john.s.freeman@raymondjames.com

John;

Cool, what do you guys ride? I have a Ural and try to get out as much as I can.

Geoffreyjay07@gmail.com

Geoffrey, Jay rides a HD, not sure year, rig and I have a '74 BMW with a '74 Ural sidecar painted to match.

jsf

A good name for you to know is Bill Brown, of Lenexa, KS. Bill holds two bike picnics at his property each year one highlights sidecars. (September) He also is very knowledgeable about bike repair, maintenance, and sidecars. His garage is open each Wednesday night and Saturday mornings for those who want to wrench, need help, or just want to stop by. His contact info is in the yearly membership info but here it'ss faster: C 913-526-5095, 8120 Gleason, Lenexa, KS 66227.