Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Johnny Sweet Sidecars

I am new to the sidecar world. I have a Yamaha Road Star with a Johnny Sweet Classic sidecar. I was wondering how many others have Johnny Sweet Sidecars? It has been a learning experience for me. I enjoy the sidecar more and more as i get the hang of it.

Well i am surprised to see that i must be the only one with a Johnny Sweet sidecar on this forum. Who would have thought.

I've only seen them in pictures and they are very nice looking.
Johnny Sweet had a thread going here a while back.

http://www.sidecar.com/mbbs22/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=9193&posts=170#M87392

Thanks for the replies. I know that Johnny has built 450 to 500 sidecars with 4 or 5 different designs and was wondering how many owners were here on the forum. I am very pleased with my sidecar. Johnny was great to do business and delivered when he said he would. He set every thing up and test rode it to make sure it was spot on. When i went to pick it up i was able to drive it around his ranch and he gave pointers on how to drive it .

I don't have a Johnny Sweet sidecar but I've watched him building them and if I ever have another sidecar it will be one of Johnnie's!

I just picked up my Sweet sidecar one week ago. As I'm learning how to drive this new setup. The car is mounted to a honda vtx 1800 that I have put 50k+ miles on. The rig does drive very good and as I get more experience and miles it has only been getting better. I'm very satisfied with my sweet sidecar purchase and Johnny was a pleasure to deal with.

He is one of the nicest guy's I've ever met, a fine gentleman!