Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Jacksonville, Fl

Anyone near Jax, Fl?

There are a number of people with in the Jax. I will send this to one I know. Welcome

Will be riding through Jax tomorrow, Thursday, in the early afternoon headed for Savannah and then to Banner Elk, NC from Miami. Doing our twice yearly pilgramige to North Carolina/Tennessee/Virgina. We have quite a few SC's in south Florida, and I know there are several in NE Florida. Now that our weather is starting to cool and dry, hopefully, you will see a lot more hacks and bikes out on the road. Florida is just too miserable in the summer.

Uber

Bump...anyone in Jax area?

I'm down in Saint Augustine....send me some particulars and we'll see if we can hook up...don't ride much in the summer but if it's a nice day and coolish, i'll head out for the Saint Johns River.....

I'm in Jax just got a sidecar am working on getting it mounted

If ya need help just holler...

Likewise, I'm just down the road....

Hi i have the car mounted and have taken it out for short rides but am not sure if i have it adjusted right or not it pulls to the right, I have elect lean control and to lessen the pull, I have to run it all the way up. What do you think Ros

Re-setup the car so that it is level with the lean at it's bottom most position and you will have enough travel to eliminate the pull. Or you may lean the bike away from the sidecar a bit more unless you already feel you have too much leanout.

lonnie

That could be it I set it with the lean adjusted in the middle thanks Ros

I'm 60 miles south of Jacksonville. Little one stop-light town named Bunnell. Between Daytona and St. Augustine. I'm always ready for a ride, any day, any time. Now that the weather is starting to cool off, I'll be on the road more often. Call Doug at 386-585-8905.

I'm in Bunnell, Fl. [ -60 miles south of Sunbeam Road.] Call anytime. Doug. 386-585-8905. My wife and I plan on a ride this Sat.[Sept 25.] up the "river road" [hwy. 13] from St. Aug. to Middleberg. Its a nice senic ride. We have a Ural, so we are never in a hurry.