Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

J.R. and Avanell had an accident

Hey all, our USCA Ambassadors, J.R. and Avanell Lewis were involved in a car accident. They are okay, but banged up, bruised, a few broken ribs.

Please send them your prayers and best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Jan Daub

USCA President

Glad to hear they are OK, best wishes for them both for a speedy recovery

CCjon and Thane Lewis have reacted to this post.
CCjonThane Lewis
USCA # 8913

Glad you’re both okay.  👍

CCjon has reacted to this post.
CCjon

We both got bruises all over. I got 4 cracked  ribs. Avanell got 1 crack rib.  Those seat belts are really mean. Totaled  out our little Kia soul. Going to be on  sick,lame and lazy list for a few weeks. J.R. and Avanell.

CCjon

So glad to hear you both are as OK as you are.  Take care and follow your doctors' instructions so you get healed quickly.  We are looking forward to seeing you both in July.

CCjon

Praying for speedy recovery.  Please try not to sneeze for the next few weeks.

CCjon and rogersfr have reacted to this post.
CCjonrogersfr
Lee / Summer Grove, Louisiana: Ural cT, CJ750, Burgman/Texas Ranger, Zuma 50F, MB5, TW200, CRF250L, GTV300

I spoke with Avanell this afternoon. They're both pretty banged up, bruised and each have few cracked ribs. They have been told to stay at home and rest for the next three or four weeks.  Their daughters are helping out and things seem to be well in hand. Avanell, although being badly bruised, is feeling well enough to complain about their insurance settlement. When I heard that, I knew that they were going to be alright ;^)

A