Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

It’s Fun, But......

I miss “two wheels” WITHOUT a sidecar!! I could unbolt the sidecar, but the wife would be unhappy with that.

I also miss having 1600+ cc’’s between my legs!! Even if it DID weigh 900 lbs. !!

I have 4 bikes. I think you need one more. (And when you get that, you probably still need "one more"... LOL)

If you could "unbolt" your sidecar then chances are you have not made changes to your bike to make it a better sidecar bike such as steering modifications and or your sidecar and bike are not well matched or mounted. Make your bike and better sidecar bike and you may find that you no longer really miss riding two wheels. As to 1600cc, no reason your sidecar bike can not have 1600cc or more. I find that when I do ride two wheels I prefer a light bike that I can flick in and out of corners rather then a big heavy bike, I also find that a sport bike of around 500cc or more will walk away from most 1600cc bikes. Keep in mind the mathematical formula for the perfect number of motorcycles to own. X + 1
Jay G
DMC sidecars
http://www.dmcsidecars.com
866-638-1793

Jay G DMC sidecars www.dmcsidecars.com 15616 Carbonado South Prairie RD Buckley WA 98321 866-638-1793 Hours Monday - Thursday 6-4:30