Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Installers?

can anyone recommend a sidecar installer in the area encompassed be Kansas City, Oklahoma City, Dallas, Shreveport, Memphis, St. Louis? The closer to western Arkansas the better.

The problem with humanity is: we have paleolithic emotions; medieval institutions; and God-like technology.

Marcus installs sidecars and also has a riding school.

Marcus Renfroe
Pineywoods Riders Academy
3415 East Denman Ave
Lufkin, TX, 75901

Sal - 11/17/2016 3:59 AM

Marcus installs sidecars and also has a riding school.

Marcus Renfroe
Pineywoods Riders Academy
3415 East Denman Ave
Lufkin, TX, 75901

Phone: 936-674-6767 or 936-637-7555

Lee / Summer Grove, Louisiana: Ural cT, CJ750, Burgman/Texas Ranger, Zuma 50F, MB5, TW200, CRF250L, GTV300

I'd trust Marcus. He is a great guy. I had my MC endorsement but I had been thinking of a sidecar for a few years. I still haven't taken the plunge. I did take the sidecar course from him. I must have asked 100 question about sidecars and sidecar driving. He has been driving sidecars since he was a young man and teaching how to for years. He is very knowledgeable and honest. Even the people owned Texas Sidecar recommended him to me.

leroys73 - 11/18/2016 6:56 PM

I'd trust Marcus. He is a great guy. I had my MC endorsement but I had been thinking of a sidecar for a few years. I still haven't taken the plunge. I did take the sidecar course from him. I must have asked 100 question about sidecars and sidecar driving. He has been driving sidecars since he was a young man and teaching how to for years. He is very knowledgeable and honest. Even the people owned Texas Sidecar recommended him to me.

thanks everyone. Might be interested in his class as well. May give him a holler.

The problem with humanity is: we have paleolithic emotions; medieval institutions; and God-like technology.