Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Identify Sidecar - Picture Attached

Hi - Who knows what make and model of sidecar this is? Thank You - Mike

Attached files

Wow, 82 views and not one reply. Maybe a rare one off shop built?

It looks like parts of several sidecars. Maybe take some more pictures from different angles.

Below is the link to the sellers CL ad. Sellers says "paper work" states that it is SoA Eagle however I cannot find a Spirit of America sidecar that looks like this one. GoTo https://flint.craigslist.org/mcy/d/sidecar-for-sale/6254579969.html

I have had a Spirit of America. This has only a vague resemblance in the nose but the luggage area is no resemblance to anything I have seen. This may be a prototype.

Hi Will - That's basically why I posted this item wondering if someone may actually be able to identify it as a one off unit. To me it looks like a combination SoA and original style Hitchiker. I appreciate your contribution, thanks.

Front part of sidecar is a SOA Eagle, rear has been customized. Fender is not the SOA fender, Frame looks like a Hitchhiker style. Hitchhiker did sell plans for their frames. In other words its a bitsa.
Jay G
DMC sidecars

Jay G DMC sidecars www.dmcsidecars.com 15616 Carbonado South Prairie RD Buckley WA 98321 866-638-1793 Hours Monday - Thursday 6-4:30

Hi Jay - I'd sorta/kinda came up with the same conclusion. It's interesting (to me anyway). Thank You - Mike

With a square tube frame I'd say it's more of a ride by side style pre Texas sidecar