Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Howdy New Member

New Member form Fallon Nevada

Howdy Dooty Cooper. I'm a newby here too but from Wichita, Ks.

What do you ride...........or is it drive on this forum?

Howdy

I have a 2014 Ural Patrol

I have had an interest in one of these or a Royal Enfield for my girlfriend. I heard they had improved the performance of these not to long ago. How do you like it? Do you have the two wheel drive? I think one of these would be sweet offroading.

Really like it, I have the patrol 2WD out here in Nevada there are thousands of miles of unpaved roads.
The Ural is not a Interstate bike at least not out here in the wild west where the speed limit is 75. But what fun it is to ride. We Load it in our toy hauler and use that as our base and explore from there we are heading down to Death Valley the end of the month and ride the trails.
The dealer where I bought my Ural also sold the Enfield’s what a cool bile and the price is right.

Welcome to the forum Cooper. Looking fwd to tales from the wild west.

We attended the the motorcycle show in Dallas last month, and the only bike that particularly interested my wife was the Royal Enfield. 🙂
(Ural did not participate in the show.)

Lee / Summer Grove, Louisiana: Ural cT, CJ750, Burgman/Texas Ranger, Zuma 50F, MB5, TW200, CRF250L, GTV300

Welcome to the slightly off-center world of sidecars, Cooper!

Garry the firefighter we met in Dawson city. had on his older Ural an adventure trip back to Ontario. 8000km with a epoxied final drive. and the very next day he broke down on his grocery trip....
For him and his fioncey he bought 2 Royal Enfields, with which they travel now. They had been very pleased with them.
I'd like one with the small 1 wheeled trailer...
The best of all wifes says the Ural tub is too tough for her...the kids and dogs do not mind 😉
Sven

Anyone who pilots a Ural is eccentric enough to belong here. I have owned both a Ural Patrol, and a Dnepr with machine-gun.
I liked the Dnepr best.

Thanks for all of the welcomes

Hi from another Ural rider elsewhere!

Welcome to our slightly different world! Much fun to be had, many things to learn. 🙂