USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

How old is everyone?

Happy birthday Mike!

Joe.

rydermike - 9/2/2010 12:35 PM

45 , as of today!

Happy Birthday! Enjoy 🙂

I'm only 69

well I'm dragging 58...so I'm in the middle of this group...just wondering .. sidecar training?? i always figgered don't hit anything ..and don't drop the car ..to fast,,and a 9 drawwer dresser packs better if you take the mirror off befor you go down the highway..anyone else have a commercial ..or box sidecar?

kenjh - 9/3/2010 12:03 AM

well I'm dragging 58...so I'm in the middle of this group...just wondering .. sidecar training?? i always figgered don't hit anything ..and don't drop the car ..to fast,,and a 9 drawwer dresser packs better if you take the mirror off befor you go down the highway..anyone else have a commercial ..or box sidecar?

I'm having beer. I ran out of Ale, so I'm having Rainier beer. I miss them Rainier beer commercials.

Joe.

I remember when living in MT the Rainier would rome free and you had to watch out for herds of Rainier beers. I found some of their old commercials on u-tube the other day still funny.
As for age my I'm a whole handful, ot and 3 fingers more.

I never had any formal sidecar training, just some practice in parking lot and back roads, didn't take long to find out it wasn't a two wheeler any longer. I haven't had any problems up here in NE Ohio, although I'm pretty much a fair weather rider now.

48. Riding since 1976,and with a sidecar the last 10 years.

Sidehack05 1999 H-D FLHR with Champion Legend Sidecar

When I quit working as CEO in 2001 I was 59 young.

Now I`m 68 and feel younger then ever before. What keeps me young and healthy is my lovely wife, my grandchildren and of course my rig.

Replacing my solo GL1800/01 - pearl canyon red - by the EML/GL1800/05 GT2001 - sidehack-
stream silver metalic was the best change I ever made.

Stay alive and kicking. Photobucket

I will be 75 years young in June, I ride a GL1500 Trike with a Leeman conversion, I have just purchased a GL1500 with a double adult Watsonian Oxford sidecar.