USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

How old is everyone?

I have a feeling I'm one of the younger members here? Being only 34 years young. I was just curious. How old is everybody?

I'm 54

55 here, although sometimes I feel 19

I have two plaques from the kids. One says - Growing old is manditory, growing up is optional. The second says - If you have not grown up by the time you reach middle age, it is no longer required. Guess I have finally reached middle age since I expect to live until around 120. So 60 becomes middle age (and according to the second plaque now I don't have to grow up). If for some reason I don't make 120, then people will just have to understand I was cut down in the prime of my life.

Only 61. Ooops, I forgot,,,I failed the third grade. Does that make me 60?????

Originally written by Wngnut on 5/10/2009 9:51 PM<BR><BR>I have a feeling I'm one of the younger members here? Being only 34 years young. I was just curious. How old is everybody?

I am 53 years old Started sidecaring about 17 years ago,solo bikes in 1972.

it's never to late to have a happy childhood.
fly...who will be 67 in 3 weeks

Originally written by Wngnut on 5/10/2009 3:51 AM

I have a feeling I'm one of the younger members here? Being only 34 years young. I was just curious. How old is everybody?

56 here and enjoyed getting here started out on a "Doodle Bug" around 9 yrs old hooked on the wind since then.

I'll be celebrating the 29th anniversary of my 29th birthday on Memorial Day.

62 cronologically. Inverse for mental age. Trying to learn something new everday.