USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

How often do you visit this site

How often do you visit the site
Once in a while
Once a week
More than once a week

I'm just curious as to how many and how often the site is visited. Do you look more than you post. 

myself I drop in a few times a day as I'm at a computer a good part of my day during the week, not so much on the weekends but I make it a point to check in at least every morning. 

USCA # 8913

Almost daily.

2009 Yamaha Venture with Hannigan Hack 1999 Valkyrie IS 2006 Goldwing 2021 Ram 3500/6.7HO

I check it most every day.  Sometimes I miss a day on the weekend if we're out doing stuff.  But otherwise it's every morning.

Cheers! Joe

I check it almost every day, but hardly ever post anything.

As Admin ;^), I check in a few times each day.  Always once in the morning to help sweep out the trash but usually the admin squad has taken care of that.  Thanks Ace, Duncan & Dave.

A

I try almost every day.    

I try almost every day.

J.R.

It's a little misleading as I check in several times a day to see what is new, without signing in. Pop in, pop out.  Unless I want to post, then I sign in.  The in-n-outs doesn't show that I visited.

We're a quiet bunch. 

Once upon the time when Joyce Canfield was still among us, sometimes it was several times a day. I miss her and Looney Cook a lot. On the other hand I am happy to have frequent direct contact to dear Reardan Tom and Igor (C64club) in Poland, 2 members who I really appreciate a lot as straight forward persons. So this forum makes the world a little bit smaller and better.

Now when I am on duty turn, it may happen that there is no way to look in here for a month or more. Normally I lurk some 3 times a week, but do not post any more as much I used to.  There are now only a few years left, where I am supposed to work and save for pension and I am not able to play just for fun Mr Knowitall.  It is good to see, that the activity has risen a lot again. With some luck there comes a change to visit a USCA rally,  like in 2019 when I was able to visit a Ural meeting in NC for a few hours.

To all enjoy each day and ride safe. Every day is a present. 

Best regards from 10ºN, 84ºW, Banana Republic where a rig might turn into a "last option" really fast. See below 😉

Sven

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

Like, Joe, I take a look most every morning when I'm home.

Lee / Summer Grove, Louisiana: Ural cT, CJ750, Burgman/Texas Ranger, Zuma 50F, MB5, TW200, CRF250L, GTV300

I check in almost every day but usually sign in only if I want to post something which is very seldom.

Several times a week most often. I do have a week or two here and there I miss.