Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

How does a person let the membership know that he would be willing to run for state rep?

I have seen a post where the Minnesota state rep Al Ohme has stated that he would like to step down as the Minnesota state rep.  I live in southern Minnesota and I am interested in the position.  How does one go about throwing his "hat in the ring" to become more involved such as running for the position of state rep?  I've been riding sidecars for over 15 years and presently own 5 rigs, so I'm definitely hooked on sidecars.

Robert M. (Mike) Anderson

St. James Minnesota

The only national rally that I have attended was the one in South Dakota a few years ago and I had a great time riding the fire roads with the my 2005 R1200Gs/Dnepr rig trying to keep up with the Ural 2WD's!  

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.
USCA Member and Minnesota State Representative

Sorry Al

I misspelled your last name.  I t should be Olme!

Mike,

Send an email to Don Banwart at bandojan@ncn.net 

Don is the North Central Regional Director and it's his decision.  I've spoken to him to let him know that I really would like to be replaced.  I've been involved with the club for more than 20 years and I'd love to find new people to take over.  If you have questions, call me at 612-759-4666.

Now, somebody please volunteer to take over the website!  You can change it, use different software, whatever!  Just let me out.

A

Mike,

Yes, Al Olme did call me this morning saying you are interested in being the MN state representative for the USCA.  I'd like to get more information from you, but most people viewing the forum would likely have little interest in our chatting.  Would you be willing to contact me at bandojan@ncn.net?

Don Banwart

NC Director

Don:

You bet I can send you an email and we'll converse!

I hope you're making a joke. Being state rep in the United Sidecar Association is a far different position to hold than being a state representative in Congress of the United States. And we have a constitution that is slightly different than the United States Constitution. Maybe you're not joking, maybe you mis-read the question....

The Alisa Zoe post is spam.  I'll ban the sender.

A

Deleted user has reacted to this post.
Deleted user

How do you know that Alisa Zone is a Spammer?

We are "Assignment Solutions" providing quality assignment writing solutions all over the world. We have a large team of experienced writers who can handle all types of assignments.

The post was not sidecar related and seemed to be a snippet from another document.  The thread was about being a state rep, not a Senator and doesn't apply to the thread.  Either way, if it's not sidecar or USCA related it doesn't belong here.

That includes offers from people or organizations that ghost write unless they ghost write tech articles about sidecars.

Saw a request for North Texas area Rep and I would like more information as I am in the Dallas Ft Worth Area

Rick,

Contact your Regional Director to volunteer your service.  Lee Coltharp is your regional director.  Look inside the back cover of The Sidecarist for South Central Director.  You will find Lee's contact information there.  

the current Texas state representative is J.R. Lewis, but J.R. and his wife, and Lee Coltharp may all be at or on their way back from the National USCA Rally.

Thank you for inquiring.

Don Banwart

NC Region Director

@hdgypsyman Wife and I will be passing through St James on July 5 on the way home to Nebraska from visiting family in the cities.  Any chance for a meetup?  Won't be in a rig, but will have delivered a car to a Rally attendee.

Hello there Thane!

It would be great to meet you and your wife!  My cell number is 507-317-3718.  I'm still working even though I'm old enough that I should probably quite.  I've checked my schedule and at this point I believe that I'm off that day so a get together should work.  I'm sorry that I didn't respond to you sooner, but I just got back from Washington state on a fly and ride where I picked up my latest bike/sidecar and missed your post initially.  Call or text me when you get an idea of when you will be passing through!

Robert M. (Mike) Anderson

Thane Lewis has reacted to this post.
Thane Lewis

Hi. Avanell& I have been replaced as Texas Rep. Lee should be home and can talk with you. Really   thank you for  the offer. We need more people envolved with USCA..

J.R

Past sec.

Past Tex. rep.