Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Hollandia sidecar tail light lens

I recently purchased a 60's BMW sidecar rig fitted with a Hollandia car. I am looking for a tail light lens for the sidecar fender. It is about 3" round and 1" deep. If anyone has that specific Hollandia sidecar tail light lens and will sell it or knows where I might purchase one, please respond. Alternatively, I will try to find a universal lens that fits. Also, and maybe preferably, I would like to purchase a used Steib TR500 sidecar fender, with lights. I understand my Hollandia is a Dutch "knock off" of the Steib TR500 model. The Steib fender is much nicer looking than the Hollandia fender, and I would like to fit one to my Hollandia. My car is kind of beat up, so I'm not looking for anything too pristine, but would like it to have the front and back lights. The aluminum rail on top of the fender is sexy, but I can live without it.

FlyingMonkeys has reacted to this post.
FlyingMonkeys

Forgot to add contact info to my post looking for a tail light lens or fender with lights.

Greg 303-969-8860

FlyingMonkeys

Post a couple pictures with the measurements . Often the lights were used on other things someone may figure it out.

FlyingMonkeys