Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Hi from new member.

Hello everyone! I am new in the Club and new to sidecars, but old to riding motorcycles (got my first Triumph TR6 in 1960). I just recently purchased a 1998 Honda Shadow 1100 touring with a California Friendship II RS with hydraulic disc and electric camber control. Wow, what a fun rig to drive. I winter in Florida and summer in Ohio which gives me the opportunity to enjoy wonderful cycling weather 365 days a year. I love anything with 2 wheels (and now 3 wheels!). After 57 years of riding, I can only attest to good memories and good experiences. I find that the best experiences that I have with the sidecar happen when I stop riding. Every time I pull in somewhere, I am 15 minutes at least answering questions about the rig. Peoples fascination with sidecars is really amazing. Side cars seem to be a rarity in my neck of the woods (maybe everywhere), and I look forward to meeting up with other hackers, and would like to get to some local and national meets. I am also appreciating the wealth of knowledge that I see is available on this site. I really like reading from those that have "been there and done that".

Welcome to the crazy sidecar world. Like you been riding a bit, but still new to sidecars. It is Addictive Fun. Later-

"Sometimes, it is Fun to let them Slowly pass by, then Smile, as they wipe the drewl of their face."

Welcome
that's a nice looking rig.

USCA # 8913

Welcome to the slightly off-center world of sidecars, Thunder!

Welcome to the world of sidecaring.

Welcome!

Welcome.

Welcome to sidecars, a little odd a lotta fun! Enjoy your nice rig and put a lot of miles on it!