Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Help, some Private messages not being sent

I am running into an issue with sending PM's. Some are sent and some are not. Kinda confusing. Doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to why some go and some don't. Tried both replying to a message and initiating from here. Still no consistent resolution. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

When it happened to me, it was simply because my in and out folders were over crowded with old mails. Had to clean up and it works now again. until the next time they will be full. (Bad custom to leave everything in the folder due to gmail, where I lost control completely, just leave it there.)
So, pull out your broom and you will be good to go again.
Sven

Thanks, the crazy thing is that there are only 3 messages in each. Some go to the recipient while others just remain in the outbox and don't go to the recipient. I am really confused by this!

Sorry, in that case I have no further idea.
Sven

If I remember correctly, the PM's "sit" in the Outbox until the recipient opens the PM, then it moves to the Sent Items.

NCGLSidecarist, please send me a PM and let's see out it goes.

Lee / Summer Grove, Louisiana: Ural cT, CJ750, Burgman/Texas Ranger, Zuma 50F, MB5, TW200, CRF250L, GTV300

Sent PM. please let me know if you receive it. thanks,

mystery solved! messages remain in the outbox until opened by the recipient. Then they move to sent box! Thanks to all and especially to Swampfox for your help.