Notifications
Clear all

Hello from SE Texas

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@jason-bloodworth)
Topic starter

Just wanted to introduce myself and my family.  My wife and I met each other online back in '05 because of our love for riding, and we have three children (ages 10, 8 & 7) that also love to ride.  I had been looking for a sidecar for about a year now when this combo came up on my local CL here in Houston.   Went and looked at it at the end of October & bought it a few days later.  It's so nice to be able to all ride together to our destinations now.  It's a '99 FLHTCI with a Standard sidecar from Texas Sidecar Company (they're about 2 hours from our house).  My main ride is an '04 Honda VTX 1300C, and the plan is to eventually move the sidecar to it (painted to match, of course).  My wife rides a '10 FLHTCUI (Ultra Classic).

Looking foward to learning more about these rigs and contributing when I can.

Posted : December 19, 2021 3:41 pm
CCjon
(@jan-2)

Nice collection of bikes, welcome aboard to the off-center riders. The SE Texas sidecars gather about twice a year for a weekend outing. Family oriented and all. 

Kent and John at Tx Sidecar are good people, they'll keep you properly aligned and riding straight.

CCjon

Cypress, TX

Posted : December 19, 2021 4:29 pm
(@swampfox)

Welcome from across the border in NW Louisiana.  Nice bikes, great family photo.  Wishing y'all lots of happy miles with smiles.

Lee
MB5+TW200+CRF250L+GTV300+INT650
XL883R w/Texas Ranger Sidecar
Zuma 50F + Burgman w/Texas Sidecar<Mrs. SwampFox

Posted : December 20, 2021 1:32 am
(@aceinsav)

Welcome aboard from south Ga 

Posted : December 20, 2021 2:38 am