Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Hello darkness my old friend

1. Don't forget to vote

If you don't want the candy that no kids picked up.  I'll take it.

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

Yep. We voted. And this because it fits here. Kinda.

My heart is broken. To all of you who have been gossiping and don’t know what you’re talking about. For those who want to know my business soooo bad!! Allow me to give it to you straight from the horses mouth regarding what happened w/ MY relationship. Before you start to make assumptions, get it straight from me.. It's been really hard for the both of us
and I made a sound decision & have decided to leave the relationship, to avoid drama & ppl getting things all twisted.. please listen and I'll just give you the truth about what really happened.. It's been a while since I've felt good, it was an amazing ride.. That I can't deny.. I fell deeply in love but came to realize that it was toxic, addictive & bad for my health and family!! I can't deny that we will still see each other from time to time & even though it breaks my heart we need to go our separate ways.. With that being said...
My relationship w/ Taco Bell, McDonalds, Honey Buns, Pizza, Buttetfingers, Snickers, Jolly Ranchers, Cookies N Cream Ice Cream, Reeses Peanut Butter Cups... I am hurting just talking about it! Again... it had to come to an end.
Keep me in your thoughts and prayers.

Trick-or-Treat!!

1bmwmc and Reardan Tom have reacted to this post.
1bmwmcReardan Tom

Tom,

I'm glad I read through this...I almost deleted it as political based on the first line.  In support of your efforts, I have not had a potato in any form since March.  This includes my beloved french fries.  In those eight months I have consumed just six slices of bread.  I've been told that what I'm doing is called intermittent fasting, I just think of it as not eating just because it's "time to eat".  Sidecar related content, I have not ridden either of  my sidecar rigs out to breakfast during all that time.

A

Deleted user, 1bmwmc and Reardan Tom have reacted to this post.
Deleted user1bmwmcReardan Tom

Well done Al. I posted that as a joke of course. In real life, for me, the pendulum has swung both ways over the years. And each time I've managed to get down close to what would be a healthy weight for me, I've thought, "I'm going to maintain this weight and not go back up." But of course, given enough more years, I go back up. Oh well. I had an invite from my good friend and riding buddy to go for a ride yesterday but I passed and hung here at home. Not sure I'll get either of my rigs out again until spring. A week ago this past Friday, we got a little over  7 inches of snow. And winds that drifted it. Then it got warm enough that only a few patches remain. 

Reardan Tom has reacted to this post.
Reardan Tom

Tom 

I am so glad to hear you are taking this loss like a Man.

USCA # 8913

Dave, "I've come to talk with you again."  Simon and Garfunkel were one of my favorite duos and that was one of my favorite tunes.

I not only voted on Tuesday, but I stayed at the polling place for 16 hours, having my lunch and dinner meals delivered to me.  I was chairperson for our precinct's election workers.  I thought it would be a slow day because so many people had voted in advance by absentee ballot or had gone to the courthouse to vote before election day.  WRONG!  We did have a lull in voting during mid-afternoon and again just before the polls closed.  We had more curb-side voters than in the past 10 years, had many election-day registrations, and had to turn a few people away because they came to the wrong precinct to vote.  Those people could have voted a provisional ballot, but those would not have been counted because the people were not residents of the precinct.

A class of local high school Government Class students came and I gave them a little briefing on how the polls are operated and of the duties of the precinct election workers. 

Deleted user, 1bmwmc and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
Deleted user1bmwmcLowriderBudReardan Tom

Don,  Thanks for helping us express our opinions by voting!

A

It seems like we will have a new president. 

Netizens react with memes and jokes as polls close across the United States  | Trending News,The Indian Express