Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Hello...

Just want to introduce myself. I am a newbie to sidecars and just completed my first rig. A Guzzi Stone w/ a Ural chair. It rides and looks fantastic. I'm really excited to be a part of a niche like this in the world of motorcycles. I appreciate all the websites and forum members out there in cyberspace. Couldn't have done it without ALL of the help I have found from enthusiasts.

I didn't really want to reply, but I'm not sure how to go about just asking a question. [But, "Hello & Welcome"! I'm not really new to sidecars, but I am new at posting to this forum].
I would like to know if anybody knows if the Buena Vista, VA sidecar rally is still taking place. It's just about a 20 minute drive from my house to Buena Vista, but I was always going on a trip somewhere else when it was taking place. I know it was pretty well attended the first year that it took place. If anyone knows anything about whether or not it is taking place this year, please, post a message.
Thanks,
Connie

Sounds like a nice rig. Post a pic or two on the Album site.
We like to help all we can here. All our thoughts may not be the ultimate answer to ones problems but we do the best we can and you can sift through what is here and use what applies to you. Sometimes with a good outcome.

Welcome aboard.

Thanks Hack'n.
Here is a link to website pictures. Enjoy

http://home.neo.rr.com/sesco/urig.htm